This Boy!

I had to snap a picture of Blake actually doing some manual labor.  He trimmed some bushes back and then sprayed a bunch of weeds around the yard.  Ginger just sent me a pic of some comments he wrote on Taylor's instagram when he found out she got into BYU.  His first said Good job Tay!  I am going to need my future wife to pay the bills.  And then later he said Tay, this is a really big step forward in our relationship! He is so funny with her and actually thinks they have a future!  We are so proud of both Tyson and Taylor for getting into BYU!!!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Blake and Tanner share a similar thought process! I think Tanner thinks staying home looks like a lot more fun than going out to work. He has no idea what all happens behind the scenes! :)

Popular Posts