What a bunch of fun, beautiful girls.  Lexi has had such a great time with all of them.  


We are focusing on developing Christlike Attributes that are listed in the Preach My Gospel.  We will focus on one a month and the first Sunday lesson and weekday meeting will also be about that attribute.  

Our homemade nachos to celebrate the New Year!

Getting ready for Nacho Libre!!

Found this on Dennis' blog and I loved it!

I had to get rid of my blonde hair it was too harsh!  Lexi added some bangs.  They look really cute on her.

Mary and Lexi share a room and they really get along.  Caleb is a friend from the apartments.

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Love the pictures...rs board looks great! I'm excited for you to be going back to school but I do miss your more frequent posts and it's hard to get ahold of you by phone these days too! Busy gal! Lexi looks like she has some fun roommates!

Popular Posts