Ski Trip 2014
Rick is good about taking the kids on a ski trip at least once a year. It has been just the girls for a few years but last year and this year, the boys have gone. They met up with Lexi in Utah and spent Saturday and Monday skiing their hearts out. From what I have heard they had a blast and that 'those dang Pace kids are naturals". Lexi who has been going several years now, said they were better than she is. My fellas get back this afternoon and I am sure he will have video and more pictures for me. I am excited to see them. I have been all alone since Friday morning. During the day I was fine because I was running around busy but at night I was lonely and really empathized with those who live alone. I watched a show Miss Marple (BBC murder mysteries). It probably wasn't the best choice to watch while alone, but I did like it. I had the dogs to protect me all 15 and 8 pounds of them! I love the picture of Caden on the plane since it looks like he has a halo around him. He is pretty angelic most of the time! Rick and the boys went to Lexi's college ward and Blake was able to see Mary, the babe! He has a little crush on her. Rick sent me the picture of Caden's hair after his hat was taken off and said Haircut? I would say so! Caden asked for one before they left but they ran out of time. I am so glad they had fun and am so glad they are coming home! I am done with my solitary confinement!







Comments