Grateful

This is my new screen saver on my phone.  I cannot express the joy and smile I get when I see this face.  I mean really!  There is goodness and light and just seeing it makes my day a good one!  I sure love my kids and think they are all just what I needed to learn and grow and become a better version of me.  Having them all gone this weekend reminded me of just what a gift motherhood is and watching my children grow into amazing adults is such blessing!

Comments

Bozie said…
this picture is worth a thousand words for sure:) she is such a sweet girl and is fun to be around!
Aww! Shucks! Thanks mom! You always make me feel so loved. And we only turned out good because you raised us that way! You are the best mom ever! Mary will come home from her mommy (I mean family consumer science classes) and tell me all the things moms should do and eveytime I'm like you just described my mom exactly! So thanks for being awesome! And for this sweet post! I miss you and love you!

Popular Posts