We usually get a real tree but since we have wood floors, I didn't' want to change water spills,.  I collect Santa's and my mom was going to put this picture of Santa in her yard sale this summer.  I loved it and she was kind enough to send it my way. 


 Lexi had made me these canvases before that were blue and yellow but for the holidays, I asked her to paint me one with cardinals on it so I could swap them out for the Christmas!  She also painted me a picture of Gracie too!
Of all my Santa's this guy is my favorite.  He is all chubby goodness!

Perfect spot for my nativity scene, right when you walk in!

My collection of Santa's (most) and the framed picture that the exchange student drew and gave to me!

Our little gingerbread men waiting for the big day!

Add caption


You all are welcome anytime!!!!


Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Love getting a glimpse of your home all ready for the holidays. It looks lovely as usual! I was remembering being with you for Thanksgiving years ago as I hung up my red berry wreaths today on the backs of my dining room chairs. We got them at a little shop in Salado the day after Thanksgiving.

How nice to have your own artist ready and willing to do whatever you want!!! She does a great job!
Bozie said…
your house looks so festive and ready for christmas! i love the red cardinals (grandma would be jealous:) i didn't even know you collect santas!

Popular Posts