Voted Class Favorite

This sweet fun loving girl was voted by her class as the class favorite for the yearbook.  She is such a wonderful example of being real and also being accepting and loving of all people.  All I can say is take that COOPER COX!  He was the bully that made her sophomore year a misery because of her religion.  He has since moved to a school close by and I know he will hear about this!  Seriously what person in their right mind could ever be mean to that face??

Comments

Bozie said…
wow!! what an honor and it couldn't have happened to a nicer girl:) she IS so accepting and kind to others (i know ethan loves to hang out with her). this is awesome!
Be Thou Humble said…
I so love how comfortable Lexi is in her own skin! I wish I was more like her! Way to go Lexi!
Be Thou Humble said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Be Thou Humble said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts