My Third Daughter turns 14!


Taylor Ann turned 14 today. Taylor has been a part of our family since she was three. She would have sleep overs with the girls even though there is a 4-5 year age difference. She and Lexi have been the best of friends for a long time and Taylor acts and looks 20! She is 5'8 and has great style! We decided to have a girls night at the Melting Pot and take her to Charming Charlies to pick out some items. She is way too stylish for the girls or I to be able to pick out something on our own. We had such a fun time. Next year she will join Lexi in high school. Since Lexi will be losing Morgan it will be nice she has a surrogate sister in Taylor!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
When you don't live by family it's nice to have some "adopted" ones close by. I'm glad you've had Ginger and her family. I'm sorry not to get you but I'm glad she gets to keep you! We'll just have to look forward to Julys!!! Glad Taylor had a happy birthday!
Bozie said…
5'8?? boy that'd be nice!! i can't believe you have known each other for 11 years now. looks like the girls had a lot of fun-it's so nice to have a best friend to do everything with. glad she and lexi will get to go to school together!

Popular Posts