Home can Be Heaven



(my sister wanted me to post current home (top picture) and new home so she could remember what my home now has been)
In a month or so this (bottom) will be our new home. It is in a different town, so new ward, new stake new school for the boys. The house will be much more budget friendly and I have felt the need for some time to be a lot more provident in our lives. We won't have our five acres or our pool and it is quite a bit smaller, but I am so excited and even though I thought I would grieve for my current house, I do not! I know that the Lord blessed us in being able to sell our home in this market. I cannot express my gratitude enough. I know that he is aware of my desire to be a good steward of what he has given me. I want to be able to serve others when the time arises and want to be able to serve missions with Rick. This requires living below our means and I am so excited to see our savings grow. I intend to make this house a home for my family. One in which love and the spirit can be felt. It does help that the name of the street is Lovie Lane!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
It doesn't look smaller! You'll have to post a picture of your current home on here as well for memory and comparison purposes because I thought I was looking at your current house!!! (Sorry....but you know what my memory is like!!!) It looks beautiful and still lots of grass and space around you! You always create a beautiful home and I'm sure you will with this one as well. Great post on keeping our guard up! We can do it!!!

Popular Posts