I need my MOM!



There are a couple time when a gal just needs her mom. One is having a baby and one is moving! My sister just had a baby so she gets dibs on our mom. I was packing up dishes today and listening to music and I had a wave of nostalgia. I imagined my mom and sisters helping me pack and oh the laughs we would have, plus my mom is a good worker. She would have me packed up in no time. I am making progress and my yard sale pile is going to be huge by the time I am done. When did I accumulate so much stuff!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
I want to come to your garage sale! You have great stuff so probably some fun little treasures in there! If we were closer we would so be there helping you! If you had moved to AZ I could have least helped you on this end! At least you have experience with moving and have had opportunities with the cleaning out process several times---I don't think I could ever move!!!
Bozie said…
oh we would have soooooo much fun all together wouldnt we?!! and you're right mom just gets right in there and gets the job done. it's been so nice to have her here the last few days!! you're yard sale should be amazing-you have great stuff!!!

Popular Posts