Things that Caught My Eye!
Lexi is working on a very bright series of prints for me so that I can float frame them and hang them up. The frog is done and I love how bright he is! The leopard will be surrounded by greenery too when he is done and her third for the series will be a peacock. I am so excited and I love them sooo much!! Sundance the horse was having a medical issue so we had to have the vet come and look at him.
We were expecting the guy we had last time and so when we opened the door and Mr. Dreamy stood there, we were all taken back a bit. Lexi went out with him while he was checking out Sunny and later texted her friends about this guy. They suddenly all have an interest in Sunny's well being and want to make sure they are here next time "Beau" comes out. She was saying that Sundance may be feeling a bit bad more often!!
Of course Rick had to tease me about how my mom warned him that "I like a good looking man". I just appreciate beauty of all God's creations. I react the same when I see a beautiful cardinal (well almost)!!


Comments
i love the paintings lexi is doing for you-so very talented!! where are you going to hang them? tell her i love them!!