4th Grade Frivolity


Another party over with!! Ginger and I met at the venue to hide 1200 eggs. Thankfully we had six other people to help us. As we were hiding them, the kids were walking from the school (around 2 miles). When they got there they each were able to find 12 eggs and then we did minute to win it games. Blake was actually picked for the noodle game I did and he won! He had an unfair advantage since he practiced the night before. After the games, they had lunch and Barret, Bryce, Caden and Blake convinced me to bring them home right after. They don't have school tomorrow so they started vacation early!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
That is A LOT of eggs! Glad you had help! I think we'll just be hiding four eggs each for our kids...
Dennis said…
that is a lot of eggs! talk about going all out! kids sure do love easter-i love the excitement in blakes face;)

Popular Posts