

What a wonderful weekend!! My boys made it through the eight hours of conference with not one complaint. (Miracles do happen!) Thanks in part to little activities or snacks that each apostles face was attached to. When that apostle spoke they were able to get that activity or treat. They loved it and were able to listen to all sessions. Poor Rick as you can see managed to make it through most but nodded off during the last session!! He has such a hard time staying awake if he is still. I guess that is why he is always on the go. Loved that during the break, I looked out and saw this beautiful cardinal sitting on our pool. He even allowed me to get a picture of him until Jack came out and interrupted us rudely with his barking. We had delicious cupcakes made by me. Ginger taught me how to make the icing pretty! I just loved looking around my family room and watching my girls taking notes and my boys singing along as we were truly fed a spiritual feast. Loved Lexi's shirt she was wearing. This was a youth conference shirt a couple years ago and she wears it to school often. Such a missionary! So many talks were so motivational to me to continue on and improve where needed. This church is true of that I have no doubt!!
Comments
cupcakes look amazing and i'm so surprise that you got such a great picture of that cardinal-such a cool shot!