My Easter Sunday was really good despite the fact that Rick had to go into work right after church. That left me in charge of dinner. SIGH! I, however, pulled it off pretty good. The ham was good, mashed potatoes ever so creamy, asparagas with lemon butter sauce, rolls and Cheesecake Factory cheesecake for dessert. I was a bit teary during sacrament. The talks really touched me and I was a bit of a blubber during the song, "I know my Redeemer Lives" . Two of our sisters sang it and it was beyond angelic. Rick even said that when he closed his eyes he thought he heard more than just two voices. It was lovely. I then subbed in primary and first only had Barret, Caden, and Blake. Then a teacher didnt' make it so in came three 11 year olds and then a boy from the other class my boy's age was moved into this class for behavior issues. So I had a bit more than I anticipated but they were pretty good. Today we had someone come look at the house, but they were a retired couple so I am sure they will not want a house this big. Then I received a call that someone is looking at it tomorrow night. The problem if anyone actually wants the house is we don't have Plan B nailed down yet. The Relief Society President has a feeling we won't be moving right away. I guess we shall see!!

Comments

Bozie said…
does this mean your relief society president has a position in mind for you?!! i hate the feeling of being in limbo so hopefully things will come together sooner rather than later! sounds like an awesome Easter dinner;)
Daniels Six said…
I guess she wanted me to be a counselor but Bishop said no way, since we teach seminary.

Popular Posts