Survived our trip and our talks!! We loved the Boise area and now just need to research the job situation. I loved the temple being so close to everything. The towns were beautiful and clean, the mountains were amazing. The overall vibe of the area was awesome. Morgan is ready to move tomorrow, Lexi liked it but is Texas all the way. We got home at 1 am in the morning and I got up at 530 to finalize and print out my talk. My talk was on gratitude and I talked a bit about how we focus on what we lack sometimes rather than the blessings we have. I mentioned the bats in our attic when we were younger and how my lunch box didn't have the typical lunch and I was a bit embarrassed by my sandwich at times and how I longed for school lunch. Then I mentioned all the blessings of living in my home and the lessons I learned that were eternally important and what I felt I lacked was material and not lasting. Everyone wanted to know what was in my sandwich!! It is good to have that over and now my heart can go back to its normal beat!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments