She takes after her DAD!!

Morgan just got her class ranking for this year and she is 1st with a GPA of almost 105! She takes the ACT this Saturday and hopefully she will do awesome and be able to go to BYU with no problem. She has been getting tons of college info from all over the country every day. I cannot believe that we are at this point already. Where does the time go??? Rick and I were in Walmart yesterday doing some grocery shopping and a lady from our ward was there. I asked her if her daughter had heard back from BYU yet and we started talking. She said that she was very impressed with Morgan by what her daughter Hannah had said. She had said that Morgan read the Book of Mormon three times before receiving her testimony and that really impressed her. I remember Morgan struggling there for a while but she never gave up and that is how she is in life. I am so inspired by her.

Comments

Bozie said…
oh my little morgy! dennis and always talk about how nice it would be to be "naturally smart";) ethan was shocked to hear my gpa in high school was a whopping 2.6! i have no idea what my act score was but i'm sure it was rock bottom. i hope she doesn't get too nervous about the test this weekend-she's got a great memory and mind-i'm sure she'll do wonderful!
Be Thou Humble said…
I just left a comment but it didn't post it....I pulled out my high school transcript...41 A's and 14 B's (one of which was in P.E!) I ended up with a 3.7 G.P.A. and graduated 8th out of a whopping 163! My ACT scores ranged between 20-30 with an average of 25. My highest score was in Science which was the class I consistently got B's in! I'm sure Morgan will do amazingly well and will put Aunt Ellie to shame!!!
Be Thou Humble said…
Do they figure out G.P.A.'s differently now? I've never heard of a G.P.A of 105--is that the same as a 4.0+?
Daniels Six said…
Yes she has 4.0 + I think her lowest grade for her entire high school year has been a 98 so far. The girl in 2nd place is another LDS girl. They have traded back and forth since Morgan moved here. She is doing way better than I did and I didn't take any where near the hard classes she takes!!

Popular Posts