This morning for our scripture mastery Friday, Rick came up with a great game the kids loved. He had water bottles set up with a scripture mastery taped to each one. He would give a clue and the first team to find it would get five points. Then an additional five if they could knock the corresponding bottle down with a slingshot and bubblegum. If not the other team had a chance to knock it down for five points. They all loved this! He got the idea from a show Top Shot. Last night, Paul and Rick took the kids rock climbing. I don't have one of Rick because he was the camera man. They had a great time. On a sadder note, I discovered scorpions are not happy when you step on them with your bare foot. In my defense, he was in MY kitchen, so after I screamed and danced and scared the dog, Rick killed him. This morning there was another in my bath tub. I am not a fan!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Tyson will be jealous. He so wanted to go rock climbing for his birthday but they closed our place down and we haven't found another one yet. Sorry about the scorpions! I'm not a fan either!!! We loved "Top Shot". Glad to know it came in handy!
Bozie said…
what a cute idea and i can see why the kids ate it up. i am so glad i don't have to deal with scorpions here-they scare me to death! just saying-here in utah-there aren't as many bugs and no scorpions:)
Daniels Six said…
Ha Ha!! Rick is ready to move but he is waiting for the right opportunity. I know Utah or Southern Idaho is in my future!
Bozie said…
yay!! i can't wait til you're closer!

Popular Posts