Good Times!!












What a great day we had spending time together with family and friends. Ginger and I met up at 7:00 on our upstairs balcony/home gym. We have to get an early start before the Texas heat gets us. We had a great workout and then Rick and I took Lexi to get some of her driving hours. While she was doing that we headed to Sams and Walmart with Blake to get some food for our BBQ today. Rick made hummus and bruschetta (basil from our own little garden), we had watermelon, raspberries, strawberries, potato salad, deviled eggs, grilled chicken and pork ribs, apple pie and ice cream. YUMMMM The kids played all day in the water and volleyball. After a full day, Rick and I did some yard work and the girls took a ride on the gator. Morgan probably won't like these pictures so they might not get to stay on long. You can see from the one what she thinks about me sneaking a shot, I thought she looked so old today, with her fresh from the water hair and the sunkissed look. Lexi is such my natural girl that would look great on an old farm tractor. Country looks good on the lex. Notice Rick's sweet dive into the water. The boy still has it and I like it!!

Comments

Bozie said…
rick's got that long daniels torso! such great pictures-and you are right, country does look good on lexi. they are such cute girls! see you in a couple of days:)

Popular Posts