Today was a very rainy, dark day in Texas which has been extremely rare lately. My house was dark and I will admit I curled up with a book for most of the day. ( I will admit I finally gave in and started reading Twilight) I did take some time to work on my defensive driving class. I didn't come to a full stop at a stop sign and got a ticket. BUMMER. They are showing the drunk driving videos, so while they are playing I am doing anything but listening and watching. YUCK!! I am too squeamish . We are heading up to Dallas to do a few fun things while the kids have spring break. Hopefully I will remember my camera and take some good pictures. Blake is just excited to stay in a hotel. I am excited for spring break and not having to get up at 5:00 for nine days. The girls and Rick usually go skiing during spring break but Morgan has a track meet and UIL competition that week.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments