Telephone Etiquette 101?











Rick and I went out last night and left Morgan in charge. The kids don't usually answer the phone, but Blake has started to more. Apparently someone called and he answered. They asked for me and he didn't know what to say so he said. "This is Blake Daniels we can't take your call right now so leave a message after the beep. He then made a beep and hung up. I laughed so hard. He has been told to no longer answer the phone when the adults are away. I am posting some pictures of our spring break fun. Very animal themed. We had a great time at the medivial castle. I of course left my camera in the car so I will have to wait until I get copies from Ginger before I post them. Blake loved hanging out in the hotel, Morgan not looking to thrilled, but she is a sport to come along with us. Blake brought his Indiana Jones hat.

Comments

Lisa said…
That is hilarious!! Smart kid!! Maybe we all should follow suite when we don't want to talk to someone!
Anonymous said…
That is hilarious because Tanner just talked about doing the same exact thing when we get those 800 service numbers calling! Great minds think alike!!!
Daniels Six said…
It really is scary how similiar those two are!!

Popular Posts