Rick and I attended Morgan's first high school track meet last night. She ran the 800 meter relay (1st) the mile relay (1st) and the 400 meter run (1st). She also took second in long jump and I think 2nd in triple jump. She was so excited that she talked the entire way home (1 hour). For those of you that know Morgan that is a lot. When she went and did her work out on Wednesday, Rick went to the track with her. He tried his hand at the high jump. He jumped 4 foot 8 and Morgan was laughing at him. Lexi went running with me twice this week. She runs a 7 minutes mile and I run 9 minute miles so she didn't really run with me but I could make her out in the distance. Morgan had a math UIL meet in San Antonio overnight. It will be weird not having her home tonight. Hopefully she will have fun. She made sure to take some books! She even brought books to read on our spring break trip.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments