We survived our first week of seminary. I feel that my body is not quite used to getting up at 5:00 yet. I still feel a little jet lagged. I feel that my day definitely has little time left. By the time we are done seminary and I get the kids off to school, it is time for running which takes about two hours. Then I need 3-4 hours to plan for the next days lesson, dinner prep and house cleaning. Then the kids come home!! Thankfully we are team teaching so that helps a lot. We are really enjoying it!!

Morgan is doing great in volleyball and loves it. She is finding it a challenge to balance everything. Volleyball seems a lot more involved than we thought. I am sure she will adjust. The boys had a great week at school. They both like their new teachers. Blake's teacher came up to me during lunch and said he is so funny. He told her that so far she was his favorite teacher but the year was still young. Also she broke her hole punch and he said just let me call my mom and she will have you one up her right away!!

Lexi has been called "the hot girl" this year. She has such a cute style and a "no effort goes into this look". I have noticed that she is trying a little with her hair though she is still anti make up.
I tend to agree that she looks better without it. It just doesn't suit her yet. I cannot believe I will have a 15 year old this year and then Lexi 14. Time flies but sure is fun!

Comments

Popular Posts