My dining room is slowly being transformed into our seminary class room. I ordered a picture depicting Christ calling to the fishermen and that arrived this week. It now is hung up. My large framed bulletin board came today and that will be hung shortly. There is a basket in the corner containing all my students folders and our songbooks and seminary related paraphernalia. I woke up at 4:30 this morning to make monkey bread. I had never heard of that, but one my students had that on their list of favorite seminary treats. We have deemed Friday as "Fun Friday" where we work on SM and always have a food item. Last week Rick made his famous omelettes and today I made monkey bread. It was delicious!
I am here at the computer waiting patiently for my husband to come home from work. It is afterall date night!!

I posted a link to the side of my blog where you can get updates on Christian and Stephanie. They are an adorable couple and parents of four who were involved in a terrible plane crash. They are both severly burned. If you get a chance to look at Stephanie's blog, she is an amazing young 28 year old. My thoughts and prayers go out to them a lot during the day.

Comments

Popular Posts