Being a Mom is REWARDING!!
Last night I was working on seminary and I had some church CD's playing. One of them has really cute songs about Jesus and his miracles. We have also added some more pictures from the scriptures around the house. I put one of Captain Moroni and one of Helaman and the warriors in the boys' room. Caden was walking around singing to the music and he said. "Mom I love these new pictures we have and I love this music. I really do!!
I am so blessed to have these children in my home. I know that I learn from them everyday as I watch them making good decisions and striving to do what is right in a world that is such a dangerous place spiritually. The Young Women gave me a book that they had all written in. It has quotes from President Hinckley about women. I wanted to share one of them.
"God bless you mothers, When all the victories and defeats of men's efforts are tallied, when the dust of life's battles begins to settle, when all for which we labor so hard in this world of conquest fades before our eyes, you will be there, you must be there, as the strength for a new generation, the ever-improving onward movement of the race." AWESOME.
One other thing, can I say that I love watching my husband teach seminary. It is such a wonderful thing to see his love for the Savior as he shares his testimony with us. I know that I am filled with love and appreciation for him.
I am so blessed to have these children in my home. I know that I learn from them everyday as I watch them making good decisions and striving to do what is right in a world that is such a dangerous place spiritually. The Young Women gave me a book that they had all written in. It has quotes from President Hinckley about women. I wanted to share one of them.
"God bless you mothers, When all the victories and defeats of men's efforts are tallied, when the dust of life's battles begins to settle, when all for which we labor so hard in this world of conquest fades before our eyes, you will be there, you must be there, as the strength for a new generation, the ever-improving onward movement of the race." AWESOME.
One other thing, can I say that I love watching my husband teach seminary. It is such a wonderful thing to see his love for the Savior as he shares his testimony with us. I know that I am filled with love and appreciation for him.


Comments