BIRTHDAY MANIA!!
This weekend we celebrated Morgan and Lexi. Morgan turned 15 Friday!! Rick and I went to her volleyball game and then took her out to Barnes and Noble. She wanted to just walk around the book store. Yes her love affair with reading continues. She chose a few and then she wanted Mexican food. It was really nice just hanging out with her alone. She commented that we haven't done that forever. The next morning she went to a lazer hair removal consulation to see about having her arms and lip done. She has wanted this done for a while (enough with the fur comments already!!) That will be her birthday and Christmas present. Meanwhile back at the homestead I was getting ready for Lexi's birthday party. She invited 50 friends and even though her birthday isn't until Halloween, she and her friend wanted a pool/water party so they moved it up a month. We had about 45 kids show up! They had a great time in the pool, waterslide, playing volleyball and trampoline. Lexi scored some cash toward half the horse she is working on getting for her real birthday!! Then today we had the Schoenrocks over to continue the celebration of Morgan. She requested burgers and carrot cake. She thought it was cool that we celebrated her for three days. I thought it was cool that she let her sister share in her birthday weekend as well.


Comments
Gosh Ginger is so talented and so Becky Home-Ecky! Everything she touches turns to gold.
So I was at the A&M game this weekend walking down the ramp of the stadium with the family in the middle of the game when we turned the corner and walked right into Haley Young. Seriously, I really miss everyone from Temple2.
Glad Seminary is going so great! I am sure the kids love both you and Rick.