This week at our school they are having school spirit week. Monday was college day, so both boys wore BYU T-shirts borrowed from their sisters. Yesterday was hat and crazy sock day. Blake wore his official Indiana Jones hat (official because it actually says Indiana Jones on the side) his Indiana t-shirt and some brown and tan striped socks. The first thing he said was how everyone thought he was Indiana Jones which of course he loved! (those comments have yet to be verified however) Caden wore a little knit cap and striped socks. SO CUTE. Today it was twinkie day, Ginger had them in robes holding light savers and the caption read Return of the Jedis. They were so excited to wear them today. Hopefully I can get a picture of them tonight. This morning was too hectic. Seminary finished at 6:50 and Morgan needed to be at school at 7:15 for Spanish club, and Lexi at 7:30 for history club. We were a little rushed this morning.

Blake and Caden had their first official cub scout meeting. They were really excited about it. Caden told me he is not a wolf yet, he is a bobcat, then wolf, then bear, then barracuda. I have never heard of the barracuda level! I am off today to buy their books, and shirts.

Seminary is going great! I am learning a lot and really enjoy the girls. Rick is teaching tomorrow so I have a little break. I have read through it and it is on the calling of the apostles so I think Rick will make it really interesting. We have completely different teaching styles and I quite like going to class when he is teaching!

Today I have the final part of my root canal done. FUN~

Comments

Popular Posts