Saturday Park Fun
Kayla texted that Grey wanted to come and play one more time. We invited him and Mat to come to the splash pad but they were at their great grandpas house. Mat went to play with friends and Grey came here. At first he was being ornery but then he warmed up. Lexi and Levi took Ivy, Grey and Hudson to Torchy's Tacos and then the park and then to get a slush. They had a great time. Grey was racing other kids there and one dad told him he was like Sonic and so he was super pumped. I stayed home with Lincoln and Rick was working. Lincoln is the sweetest baby and he loves to be held. My only issue is that I have done something to my neck and one leg. I must have pinched a nerve in my leg coming home from the temple a month ago and it just throbs sometimes. Then my neck started really hurting a few months ago and I fear it might be arthritis. It makes kind of a crunchy feel when I move it. So holding Lincoln started to kill both my neck and leg. When they got home I put some deep blue on my neck and took some ibuprofen. I really hope both things go away. On top of my already bad back, I am getting in bad shape!!
Levi's birthday is today and he and Lexi went on a date to the movies last night. We are making him fried noodles tomorrow and strawberry shortcake for his birthday cake. Alexis will be here with Caden so it will be fun to meet her.




Comments