Copy cat


 I liked Morgan's bangs and with my wrinkly forehead I wondered if bangs would be ok.  I went to Jennifer today who I used to go to before Taylor.  It is getting to hard to carve out 3 hours when I get to Utah so I figured I better go back to doing it here!  Jennifer thought it would look good so we went for it. I kept them a little longer but she said I can pop in for a bang trim anytime and we can go shorter if they bug me.  She also made me a lot lighter which I wasn't aware of.  She just said she was going to pull out some of the colors that Taylor had put in! This is after Jenn styled it so of course it will look good.  We will see what happens when I sleep on them and have to fix them myself!  I can already tell my cowlick is going to part them right down the middle

Comments

Popular Posts