Grey is hung and I have ordered Lincoln's and his will be the same size as Grey and go on that wall.
Ginger got a bunk bed off marketplace but when she got it home it did not work in her space. It was used in a grandma house and her grandkids only slept on it a couple times. The mattresses came with it and were like brand new. So she asked if I wanted it. I was planning on getting a twin over twin and this is full over full so I had to put it in a different spot than I was planning, but it fit! I ran down to the outlet mall and got some things to add! Perfect timing since Lexi's group arrives Monday. Grey still wanted to sleep in his old bedroom. We will have to see if he transitions to this one eventually. |
Comments