Grey's Christmas and Caden Obsessed



Looks like Max is attacking Caden in the back:)


 
They each had a bow and they were shooting arrows at each other. 

This thing is absolutely amazing. This dragon has wings that actually move!

Painting wood slices for ornaments. 

I picked up Grey Saturday morning at 9 and he stayed overnight.  He is obsessed with Caden and I had a complete break.  He wanted nothing to do with me :). They played his new motorcycle video game, road the dirt bike,(huge hit)  we played moose match mayhem, he got a 3 -D printer from the boys and so they made a few things.  The dragon was the coolest.  They shot bows and arrows at each other and just had a great time.  They also painted ornaments.  He is saving his Lego that Morgan and James got him until he gets back and he wants Caden to make it with him. He would not let me take any pictures with stuff unless I did it without his knowing!   He is excited that Caden is staying longer so he can see his again. 

Kayla came and picked him up this morning at 9 and they will be driving to Missouri and staying in a cabin and doing the polar express and seeing a live version of the story of David complete with animals.  They just saw the animated movie David so he will know the story line.  He will get back in a week but I will be in Utah so it will be a couple weeks until I see him again. I think he had a wonderful start to his Christmas holiday!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
An amazing start! Love that he and Caden could bond! So fun! I don't understand 3D printing but that's awesome!!

Popular Posts