Gigi on her own for a week!
Since I'm having a relief society party at my house Wednesday night I switched dates with Kayla and got Grey Monday instead. He doesn't like it when he doesn't get my undivided attention when he's here so Monday night worked great. He was completely delightful all night and even in the morning when he woke up. We had a freeze in Texas so he had a dress warmer than usual. He doesn't let me take pictures of him so I have to sneak it with my camera so they're never really good shots.
Rick took off yesterday and will get back Friday night. He is meeting up with Blake and they are heading to St. George for the national shooting competition. He's a little nervous because the really great shooters are going to be there. He's been planning this for about a year!
I adopted three stockings to fill for some children at Texas Baptist children's home. They assigned me a four-year-old girl a 14-year-old girl a 16-year-old girl. I had a lot of fun gathering things, but it was so hard to get things that would fit in a stocking. I finished this morning and packed the stockings and delivered them in round rock to the children's home. They wanted them by the 10th so I was ahead of the game! Tomorrow, I will get my house all clean and ready for the party! And then Friday morning I have my shift at the giving machine so I'm filling my time while Rick's away!





Comments