 |
| Grey and I assembled his gingerbread truck |
 |
| Since he will be gone the week of Christmas, he has been opening one gift on the Wednesdays in December. He's been here. Saturday we will have him all day and he will open up all his Christmas from us before he heads to Colorado. |
 |
| Made gingerbread cookies, and Rick took some to his ministering families along with icing and sprinkles for the kids to decorate |
 |
| I got the girls I minister to a prayer candle and then daily devotionals to improve our prayers. I also got them these amazing some more chocolate from Costco. I packaged them up cute and they almost look like I probably could've made them even though I didnt. |
Today I finished assembling and making things to take around to my ministering sisters and to Rick's families. We also dropped off the homemade jalapeño dip and chips for the Bishop. Tomorrow is our ward party and I have signed up to bring a couple desserts and funeral potatoes so I will get those made. Caden got home tonight so he can come to the party with me tomorrow and I signed us up to help clean up. Rick has to work so he'll miss the ward party.
Comments