What are little boys made of???

Hudson loves to play in the dirt and he is such a serious little guy! You barely get a smile or at least I don't!  Sometimes when he sees Rick's face pop on the face time, he will smile. He is a man fan!


Rick thought of this old picture of Luke Skywalker when Grey was dressed up and with his new hair cut. It is pretty accurate!


Kayla had her wisdom teeth out so Grey was here Wednesday and Thursday.  He did not know I was picking him up Thursday too and he was so excited when he saw my car.  I explained that mommy was still hurting from the procedure so she asked if he could stay another day.  

In my study yesterday two things stuck out to me.  One was the phrase that people are searching for connection both human to human and human to heaven.  I just loved that image of human to heaven.  Then they said that during their prayers when they are asking for things or seeking help with something they will add the phrase "so that I can... and then in the explaining the reason for the request or the needed help it helps them to sift through or work through with Heavenly Father why?  What is the purpose behind this request.  and sometimes your realize as you try to answer the so that I can you realize that it is not maybe a good request.  I loved that and want to incorporate that into my prayers.  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Totally twin! So funny! Love your study!

Popular Posts