Thursday leave!
Lexi came down with the kids to make a family recipe and to get some family history books to display for her RS meeting that night. Ivy loves to gather all my mom's stuffies and play with them. We had gone to target to get some cream cheese and powdered sugar for the icing and Ivy picked out some my little ponies for her treat. She looked and looked and when she saw those that was it! Blake came over to visit and to take me to the airport and Ivy loved playing with him. Nichole was able to meet Hudson and he is such a happy, content baby. Headed to the airport and sat by a mom with a six month old and he was so sweet and smiled the whole time. My ears were completely plugged by the time I got home and yawning would not help. I took a Sudafed this morning and they are much better. Rick and I are going to the movies and to dinner to celebrate 32 years!








Comments