Hudson turns 3 month and we honor Dave







She thought she was in the jungle!




Missing from the picture is Kate, Ryker, McKenna, Conner, Autumn and Dill.

Best pic of mom, not of me with my eyes closed!

My mom was looking at Scott who was making funny faces and noises.  When I looked at it later I peed my pants laughing (and that is not a figure of speech!)

Ivy copying mom's face!

Mom and her best friend!

Poor Dean about lost it when he walked down to receive the award for Dave.  

 Tuesday I was able to hang out with Ivy for most of the day.  I left around 3:30 to meet up with the group for dinner before we went to the awards assembly where Dave received the Counselor of the year award.   After Nichole, mom and I played skull king.  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I hope Dave has been able to see what an impact he made! I wish I could have been there. Ivy nailed it!🤣

Popular Posts