I didn't get to go to Grey's program because they sent out an email that due to space only two guest per kid could go. I was so bummed. I told Kayla to make sure she explains that to him so he doesn't get mad at me. I will get him today so I am sure I will hear about it. Yesterday I went to the Great Oaks ward because Rick was speaking and I felt right at home there and wish it was my ward. It was a smaller ward and more my age group. Sunday school lesson was amazing with so many great comments. I have struggled finding my place in my ward and it has been two years. Tender mercy this morning as I went to fill my bird feeders. I filled two of them and then on my way to the 3rd the thought came to check for hornets. I bent down a bit to look through the panel before lifting it down and sure enough there was a hornet building a nest. I scurried away and will have Rick spray it tomorrow. I love when we get little nods from heaven protecting us! I said a prayer of thanks as I walked away!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I didn't get to go to Grey's program because they sent out an email that due to space only two guest per kid could go. I was so bummed. I told Kayla to make sure she explains that to him so he doesn't get mad at me. I will get him today so I am sure I will hear about it. Yesterday I went to the Great Oaks ward because Rick was speaking and I felt right at home there and wish it was my ward. It was a smaller ward and more my age group. Sunday school lesson was amazing with so many great comments. I have struggled finding my place in my ward and it has been two years. Tender mercy this morning as I went to fill my bird feeders. I filled two of them and then on my way to the 3rd the thought came to check for hornets. I bent down a bit to look through the panel before lifting it down and sure enough there was a hornet building a nest. I scurried away and will have Rick spray it tomorrow. I love when we get little nods from heaven protecting us! I said a prayer of thanks as I walked away!
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps




Comments