Mom's Mother's Day












 I headed to the airport at 2 to fly out by 3:40.  I was supposed to get to Utah at 5:30 and be able to join this group to celebrate mom.  I go there and it said it was delayed an hour so I just sat in the car and planned on waiting there before heading in. Then got a notice that it was not going to leave until 12:18 am!  I debated whether to go or not but decided I would still get the things done I needed to so I headed home and then headed back at 10.  Got in at 2:20 am and bless Caden, he came and picked me up and took me to moms.  My mom had a dental appointment at 9 am and needed a driver since she was going to be medicated.  It was a three hour appointment.  Meanwhile, Rick picked up a nail driving the car across so it had a slow leak.  After the dental appointment we headed to the tire place and they were able to pull it out and fix it.  After that we went to two different banks to remove Dave from her accounts and add me so she has a back up.  We were going to do the car insurance as well but we were worn out!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
What an ordeal! I imagine you were beyond exhausted!

Popular Posts