Ministering Brunch



I had bought a little donut maker from Target a long time ago.  Never used it.  These were delicious.  Lemon cake mix, eggs, oil and water then a powdered sugar glaze.

Made my asparagus, bacon quiche and then got these parfait cups and made yogurt parfaits.  I will do this for the young woman on Thursday. So good!

Had fresh oranges, danish pastries and apple bread.

I invited my companion and those I minister to to come to a brunch today.  I had five ladies come.  My companion is 50 but looks 40 and then the girls that came are 30-32 and have little kids.  Two of the girls brought their two kids so we had three little boys and one girl.  They loved all of Grey's toys and just played for two hours straight.  We had a good visit and it was fun getting to know the girls a little better.  I had plenty of food.  My Spanish/Brazil ladies didn't come nor my Ghana lady.  I really wanted them to come!  

 

Gracie hurt her leg somehow last night and is not using her back left leg.  Rick was going to take the pups on a walk while my company was here.  I was going to just leave Gracie here but she was so excited to go.  Rick put her in a backpack/messenger bag and she went along.  They came home after an hour and the little kids that were here loved dogs so that was fun for Max.  We will see if she gets better on her own in a couple days.  If not we will have to take her in.  I sure hope not another surgery!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
So proud of you! Way to step out of your comfort zone! Glad it went well!

Popular Posts