Wednesday-Friday






She wanted the camera to capture her sparkly tights. 





 Wednesday I had a hair appointment with Taylor at 2 so Levi came and got Ivy at 12 and then headed back to the hospital to bring Lexi and Hudson home. They were waiting for the medical supply store to drop off rescue oxygen in case he needed it.  They got home and all seemed to be well but it was not! Thursday I was meant to fly out but I noticed a text from 4;30 am (didn't see it until 6) that Lexi had not slept at all and that Hudson's alarms went off all night and it oxygen kept going into the low 80's.  She wanted to see if I could stay longer.  I jumped out of bed and threw on some clothes and headed straight from my mom's to Lexi's.  I got there at 6:45 and she was on the phone with the hospital.  Her pediatrician arranged for her to go to the brand new Primary Children's Hospital in Lehi.  They knew they were coming and he would have decels there too.  They kept him Thursday night and they finally came home Friday around 4 pm.  Ivy was happy to have them back and said no more hospitals! I ordered them dinner and then headed to moms for the night and to shower. 



He is so little and such a sweetie.  



Ivy loves water and played and played with her Dinos.  We would freeze them in Tupperware and then she would excavate them!  
They sent them home this time with the oxygen in the nose and that is much more helpful.  They told her to have him wear it all the time for the first two weeks and then they will reassess.  He does worse when he is swaddled and also when he sleeps deep.  But he is home and they are hopefully past the worst.  Since he was in the NICU he was not circumcised so  he has that to look forward to at 2 weeks.  Poor wee man!


Valentines' Day James and Morgan came down to mom's and we ordered sushi and then played two rounds of skull king with mom when she got home from dinner with Autumn, Dill, Rachel and Scott and Dills brother and his wife.  She had a good time.

My flowers that Rick got me along with brownie bites and heath bars but the YW used those for the cake decorating party!!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Love that we both got roses and Lillie's! So sweet! What a rollercoaster of emotions with this little one! He is so precious!

Popular Posts