Sunday


 Sunday I got up and got ready to catch my 10 am flight back home.  I realized when Dave died that I was awful at taking pictures of myself with others.  I have gone back several times and have spent a lot of time with Dave, but not  one picture of him and me.  I don't really like taking pictures I am way to critical of myself, but no more.  So I made mom snap a picture of me before I headed out. It is a lovely picture of her. She has such beautiful skin! Made it home a bit early so Rick wasn't quite there yet.  He had had several church meetings and once he dropped me home he had to run and do some stake visits in prep for ward conferences this coming weekend.  We were going to get Grey but Kayla said he was in a bad mood and had not had a nap.  So since Monday was a holiday we arranged to pick him up Monday morning at 8:30.  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I love this of both of you!!! Yes! We never know how long we might have here to capture these moments!

Popular Posts