Picked up Grey from school. He was so excited to have Caden here. They went swimming for a while and then ame back and played. He didnt wanr anything to do with Rick or me! Around 8:45 he got tired so we snuggled a but and I tucked him in his bed. He went right to sleep and slept until 6:15. We had breakfast, played skull king and then I took him to school. He did not want to go so that was a challenge but we got there! Caden leaves tomorrow morning but it has been nice having him home!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Picked up Grey from school. He was so excited to have Caden here. They went swimming for a while and then ame back and played. He didnt wanr anything to do with Rick or me! Around 8:45 he got tired so we snuggled a but and I tucked him in his bed. He went right to sleep and slept until 6:15. We had breakfast, played skull king and then I took him to school. He did not want to go so that was a challenge but we got there! Caden leaves tomorrow morning but it has been nice having him home!
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps




Comments