 |
| Caden babysat Ivy Friday for a few hours. She is a fan! |
 |
My lesson was on the scripture found in 1 For 6:19-20 where Paul compares our body's to a temple and that we were bought with a price. I made temple sugar cookies for my handout and had these two pictures on display. I taught for about 20 minutes then Tori taught for 20 minutes. I think it went pretty well and our thoughts complimented each other really well without repeating each others thoughts! I won't teach in September since I will be in Utah so the next time will be in October. Such a good calling. I go on Thursday nights and then teach once a month. |
We are all moved in and I met with the renters and handed over the garage openers and the keys. We still need to hang up a few things like my porch swing and a couple pictures but overall we are all set.
Comments