Smells of Fall


 I made some apple bread to take to two of my ministering sisters today.  I have tried and tried to visit with them both but one cancels everytime last minute.  She said I could come by today after 5:30 so I will try again.  I have kept in contact with them through text and let them know of things coming up.  I figured I could drop by the bread even if I can't visit with them.  My house smells so good.  Kayla and Grey gave me a b-day present full of fall lotions, soaps and candles.  I love the fall smells almost as much as my pine smell at Christmas.  And we are finally out of triple digits.  Who knew that I would be grateful for a high of 97!  We are having an 8 stake fast this Sunday for rain.  We so need it!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I love the smell of fall too and miss that!!! I bet your sisters will love the drop off even if they don’t want to visit. Just knowing you are thinking of them is helpful! We are still in triple digits and at least all next week!

Popular Posts