Pre-K




 I sent Grey a video message this morning wishing him a good first day of pre-k. Kayla sent me these pictures of him. She had made him pancakes!  Yesterday she took him to a trampoline park and they got frozen yogurt for his last free day. He had  a great time in Tennessee and I think I will get him Saturday to hear all about it.  He starts soccer the end of this month and will have games on Saturday September and October. I am so excited to go watch those! He will miss one game when he goes to Utah with us for the Daniels' family reunion the second week of September!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
It’s like you are co-parenting your child! Grey looks so much like Blake! Looks like he is ready to go! Cute little shirt to wear the first day! It will be fun to hear all about his ventures and soccer with little sis do fun to watch!

Popular Posts