Temple trip and girls’ camp

 










Thursday I picked up my Flinstone girls, Betty and Wilma for our monthly temple trip. They are both in their 80’s and going strong!  Then Friday morning I headed an hour away to spend the day at girls camp. They rented two houses on the water by each other and the older girls wete in one and youngers in the other and then met together for activitiies. My kind of camping!  Meanwhile Rick was tent camping in 100 degree temps with the deacons from thursday- Saturday.  The young women presidency and other advisor are young but they are so fun!  I got home around 10 and then saturday morning picked up Grey for the weekend!  He went to church but didnt feel brave enough for primary so went to YW with me. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
My girls go next week but it’s stake camp so they will be at the church owned Camp LoMia. Looks like a great group of ladies you get to work with. I love the “Flinstone” nickname! Cute gals and look like a lot of fun. Grey looks like he has all the confidence in the world! 🤣

Popular Posts