Last Day and Back to Texas.


Mom looking so cute in dad's ball cap as she walks Dottie.  Dottie insists on two walks a day which is so good for mom!





 Wednesday morning I went to hang out with Ivy and Lexi before Lexi went to work and we played for a few more hours.  We played at the park, in the rocks at her home and then we played with water in the backyard which she loved!  She went to sleep at 3 after I sang her some songs and snuggled her.  After she went to sleep I headed to moms and then Dean, Dave, Rachel, Nichole and I played skull king.  They ordered mo bettas and I ordered sushi.  We had a lot of fun and laughs.  I forgot to get a group picture as usual!  Dean and Dave had gone golfing that morning with Mckenna's husband and Kate's boyfriend.  I got up this morning at 4:45 to get ready to return the car and my flight left at 7.  We got to Austin and there was a huge rainstorm so they wouldn't let us land.  We circled in the air for 25 minutes and they thought they would have to reroute us to Houston but thankfully it cleared out in time!  It was a little turbulent but not too bad.  Got home and Max is still feeling sick,  I called the vet and they said to give him boiled chicken and rice for the next couple days.  I am making it and hopefully he will eat some.  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Sounds like you had a fun trip. Why is Max sick? I hope it passes quickly!!

Popular Posts