My cute girl!

Trying to get a Sunday picture!

Got home Thursday and had Grey friday-sunday.  



I was not feeling good Saturday so thankfully Rick was around to play with Grey.  He took him to the park with a splasplash pad since our pool is closed for repairs.  Bad timing since we are having a crazy heat wave and the pool would be nice.  Hopefully it is fixed when I get him this week.  Met with a member of the high council to see if I would be willing to teach seminary.  It actually would only be 3 days a week and I would have a co teacher so it wouldn't be bad. My only thing is that we have begun looking for a different house and rent out this one, and so I don't know if it will be in the same stake.  They didn’t make me commit they were just checking out my situation. I am to let them know!  I have enjoyed my young women’s calling and would like to keep that one a bit longer!  

Comments

Popular Posts