 |
| Is there anything cuter than a girl and her dog?? |
 |
| Grey always expresses displeasure when I wear overalls!😂 |
 |
| He got a haircut and looks even more like Blake |
 |
| Kayla went with her grandparents and family to the coast |
Grey came over Wednesday morning and I was going to take him back tonight but when I told him around 6 that we needed to head to mommas he just tucked into me and started crying and said just one more sleepover pkease Gigi. I just couldnt say no! Kayla said he could. We have played fireman with walkie talkies and he drives his car around the yard and uses the hose to put out the fire. We went to the pool both days and he talks non stop!
Ivy helped Lexi take Maggie to get her nails trimmed. With Levi’s new job, ivy has been going to a neighbors house who has a little boy that goes to nursery with her. The mom is a school teacher and out for summer. Lexi drops her off at 12:30 and Levi gets her at 5. She has loved having Scotty to play with. Her naps have been a bit shorter than usual but other than that it’s going well. She is hoping to transition to urgent care and only work 2-3 days a week and one day be a saturday so Ivy doesn’t have to be watched by others much especially if another baby comes along!
Comments