One of my talents is to know talented people!
![]() |
| Met up with Ginger yesterday for lunch and she surprised me with this beautiful Christmas quilt she made. She got sewing again for her upcoming grand baby and made a few extra things. It is beautiful |
![]() |
| Rachel made all of us pillows this year and I love mine so much. I just do not have the mind to figure these type of things out but I sure appreciate the talents of others! |
Ellie's ward community Christmas party was nothing short of amazing. All of the work and thought that went into this is mind boggling. She was told that she was a visionary woman and if you know Ellie at all you know that is true. She is a dreamer and she often makes those dreams come true.
I have been doing the Seeking Jesus lessons and have totally loved that for my Christmas advent. There are 28 lessons and they usually take an hour to do. I have learned so much and also just love focusing more on my Savior this year. Yesterday we did parables and the one about the laborers in the vineyard was just so good and Elder Hollands talk was linked and I listened to it three times. It was a reminder to not be envious or covet others lives or talents and their blessings do not diminish our own. I have struggled a little bit with this downsize in house and have found I struggle more when I compare myself to other's and forget the blessings that I have been given in abundance. A couple lines in Elder Holland's talk that just got me right in the heart and eyes were "So be kind, and be grateful that God in kind. It is a happy way to live." and "I heard many years ago that surely the thing God enjoys most about being God is the thrill of being merciful, especially to those who don't expect it and often feel they don't deserve it." I just loved the whole talk and it was one I needed to spend a few moments on!










Comments