Health issues


 So a couple weeks ago Grey gave me a pretty bad cold. I was sick for eight straight days followed by my face having serious issues.  My lips and face were all dry and cracked and then I got red raw patches under my eyes that would swell up.  This picture is with make up on.  I almost didn't go to church because I looked so bad but I swallowed my pride and went.  The face thing lasted for a week of pretty bad and now I still have rough, sore lips but the puffiness is gone.  Then last Wednesday we were coming home from the high council social and when we pulled into the garage both of my arms just instantly started throbbing.  I have never experienced anything like it and nothing I did helped.  My left arm got better about 30 minutes and then the right arm lasted for about an hour.  I told Rick and he said, gosh I hope you don't have brachial neuritis and I was hoping it was just a one off and a freaky thing.  Then Monday after getting Grey, he wanted to go take a nap so I went to lay down with him and all of a sudden both arms just started throbbing again and my hands went tingling.  This time my right arm only lasted around 30 minutes but the left one lasted for 8 hours and felt weird and worn out for the entire day and next morning.  Rick said that in 25% of the cases people mentioned having a virus before it happened.  So since my face thing happened I am thinking that maybe this virus just kicked my immune system and exposed me to this thing.  Not sure exactly all about it but it seems like it resolves itself in 1 - 3 years and you just have these spells.  Anyway I am not going to say it is that unless I get it again but it has been the weirdest thing.  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Oh my goodness! I’ve never heard of such a thing! Would having Bell’s palsy leave you more susceptible to this type of thing? Sounds very random and weird! I hope it’s just a fluke and it goes away without further issues!

Popular Posts