These did not post in order but Rick got him trying to do a cartwheel.  Our weather has been so perfect and so he spent a couple hours at the park.  





I love this and never get tired of seeing him sleeping.  He always tells me to turn the other way and then he turns this way and before a second he is out.  Then every morning he wakes up and comes over for some snuggles and kisses.  It really is the absolute best.

Grey has been opening his Christmas gifts every day he is here.  He has been so excited.  We have a new routine.  He used to come on Monday morning and then we would take him home Tuesday night but he has such a hard time going home and cries.  So I figured out that it was easier if he stayed over Tuesday night and I took him to school Wednesday morning and then Kayla picks him up that afternoon.  Then I don't have to deal with the tears and the difficulty of getting him in the car to go home!  She is also looking at renting a house in my neighborhood if she can swing it.  That will be good and bad.  If Grey knows he lives just around the corner from me, he will want to run over all the time and probably bring Matthew with him!   But having a house to live in with a back yard might make him like his home better!  We will see if she can get it.  I really hope she can find a house and not an apartment without access to a backyard. These boys need some space to run!  I will get him Sunday to Monday this next week and we will do the rest of his Christmas with him Sunday since Rick has to work Monday and we fly to Hawaii Tuesday morning.  

Comments

Popular Posts